So you just bought a Nexus 7 tablet and you want to know what to do with this cheap but good Android tablet. Here's a short list of the things you can do first to help get the most out 10 things that nexus 7 2013 can do Back on Halloween, Google promised that proprietary binaries and factory images for the Nexus 4, Nexus 7, and Nexus 10 would arrive shortly after devices All I want to do is watch videos, pictures, etc. from my Nexus 7 LTE to my TV. Bought Chromecast. It sucked. Only 4 apps can be used which is very limited. Google Nexus 7 (summer 2013) Thanks to its stellar performance and affordable price, the 7 is the Android tablet to get. After hearing that Android 4.4 KitKat would be rolling out to the 10 and WiFi variants of the 7 (2012/2013), many of us jumped to check to see related: manually, install, android, Nexus 7 2013 review - 7: What users say. The 7 has been on sale from more than a year now so we carefully read through more than 300 confirmed purchase user reviews What´s Hot. Pick the Best Laptop; Discover the ASUS ZenPad lifestyle; ASUS Exclusive World of Warships Bundle; Windows 10 Do great ; BDW-E BIOS

by

Whether it’s an iPad or an Android tablet, here are seven things to get you going with your new Christmas gadget Tablets are a great gift for Christmas – versatile, useful, fun and shiny – but they’re only as good

by