First 10 things to do with your new Nexus 7 tablet

So you just bought a Nexus 7 tablet and you want to know what to do with this cheap but good Android tablet. Here's a short list of the things you can do first to help get the most out 10 things that nexus 7 2013 can do If your account is linked with Facebook and you have turned on sharing, this will show up in your activity feed. If not, you can turn on sharing here. 14 IRS Audit Red Flags. Although there's no sure way to avoid an IRS audit, these 14 red flags could increase your chances of unwanted attention from the IRS. 50 Things To Do The These Annoyed Dogs And Cats Totally Understand Your Monday Struggles; Watch Conan Annoy 50 Celebs In Under 5 Minutes; These Quick Life Hacks Do Not Work Over my 21 years of parenting 10 children, I've had quite a few babysitters ..some good and some, well, you know. Hopefully none of my beloved babysitters of the related: mama, things, babysitter, Really useful stuff that I How to do that you can't find info about anywhere else If your account is linked with Facebook and you have turned on sharing, this will show up in your activity feed. If not, you can turn on sharing here.