First 10 things to do with your new Nexus 7 tablet

So you just bought a Nexus 7 tablet and you want to know what to do with this cheap but good Android tablet. Here's a short list of the things you can do first to … Read more 10 things that nexus 7 2013 can do Back on Halloween, Google promised that proprietary binaries and factory images for the Nexus 4, Nexus 7, and Nexus 10 would arrive shortly after devices Introduction MultiROM is one-of-a-kind multi-boot mod for Nexus 7. It can boot any Android ROM as well as other systems like Ubuntu Touch, once How Can I watch Movies How Can I watch Movies from my 7 to my TV? Can I even do that? Can I connect Via Usb to my TV? or what Thanks Editors' note: Although CNET's test unit proved free of major issues, some 7 owners have experienced a few technical snafus with their related: google, nexus, summer, Google Posts Android 5.1.1 Factory More Android 5.1.1 factory images are being released by Google, this time for the 7 WiFi (2012 and 2013), plus the 10. Each are After hearing that Android 4.4 KitKat would be rolling out to the 10 and WiFi variants of the 7 (2012/2013), many of us jumped to check to see

Update Nexus 7 LTE (2013) to Android 4.4.3 KTU84L KitKat Stock Firmware

There is some good news for owners of Nexus 7 LTE (2013) as Google has finally rolled out the long-awaited Android 4.4.3 KitKat stock firmware with build number KTU84L for the flagship tablet.

Nexus 7 (2013) vs the iPad mini: features compared

Google’s latest Nexus 7 is here: how do it features line up against the iPad mini? Let’s break it down. [Read more]        

Nexus 7 is the best Android tablet

Read full story for latest details.

Nexus 7 is the best Android tablet money can buy (and it's only $230)

Google’s new Nexus 7 tablet isn’t just the best small Android tablet you can buy. It’s the best Android tablet, period.

Seven things to do with your new tablet this Christmas

Whether it’s an iPad or an Android tablet, here are seven things to get you going with your new Christmas gadget Tablets are a great gift for Christmas – versatile, useful, fun and shiny – … Read more