US Internet users are continuing to fall for online scams, especially if the promised prize is a chance at a hip new gadget such as a tablet computer, according to a new study.

Quoted from US Internet users not as scam-savvy as they think on Gadgets News Headlines – Yahoo! News

In 2014, nearly 75% (2.1 billion) of all internet users in the world (2.8 billion) live in the top 20 countries. The remaining 25% (0.7 billion) is distributed among the other 178 countries, each representing Internet World Stats, Population and Internet Users in all countries and usage in all regions of the world. The Internet Big Picture. Describes how and where Explorer security zones and privacy settings are stored and managed in the registry. Internet Top 20 Countries - Top twenty countries in the world, comparison penetration and population statistics with the world. Tags: internet, countries, internet, users, One out of every three iPhone owners in the is upgrading to a new device becae new Apple phones are either too expensive or don't pack compelling enough features according to a new The statistic shows share of ers in the United States in 2018, sorted by age group. During the survey period, it was found that 98 percent of 18 to 29-year olds in the United ESET SECURITY 2019 EDITION Advanced security that provides comprehensive protection for everyday web ers.

Leave a Reply


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.