India’s Internet users have topped 100 million, a study said Tuesday, and its online population could overtake the United States’ within two years.

Quoted from India Internet users top 100 million: study on internet – Yahoo! News Search Results

Source: Internet Live Stats (.InternetLiveStats.com) Elaboration of data by International Telecommunication Union (ITU), United Nations Population Division, Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), World Bank. Asia Marketing Research, Internet Usage, Population Statistics and Facebook Subscribers-Links to Asia - 35 Countries and Regions. 4,207,588,157 estimated population for Asia in 2018 - Area: 39,365,000 sq km In 2014, nearly 75% (2.1 billion) of all in the world (2.8 billion) live in the 20 countries. The remaining 25% (0.7 billion) is distributed among the other 178 countries, each representing List of countries by number Below is a sort-able list of countries by number of as of 2016. are defined as persons who accessed the in the last 12 months from any device, including mobile Tags: list, countries, number, internet, How many does Facebook have in ? This statistic shows the number of Facebook by country as of October 2018. During the measured period, 129 million Brazilian were registered Understand your visitors with Statcounter. See why over 2,000,000 bloggers, web designers, marketing and SEO professionals and small business owners use Statcounter to grow their business. WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images and

Leave a Reply


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.